Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Win32:Renos-AL [tool]?

I m facing a vry strange problm n would expect help frm u guys. I was getting a wrning:


"win32:Renos-AL [tool]" has been found in


c/windows/system32/systems.txt" I opend the file "systems.txt", and as soon as I clicked it the message appaeraed again.I noticd that whnever I was clicking this file, the same messge appeared. Anywy I deletd the virus by clickng the delet button of my antivirus GUI, and opened the file and changd its contnt ( although the file was initially empty). I was wrned but did nt care. After ths although I did nt get any warning by the antivirus ( I use Avast Home edition), but I am getting an error every time I start


a program or even windows( rundll32.exe-Bad Image or something - badimage):"The application or DLL C:\windows\system32\system.txt is not a valid window image. Plz check this against your installtion diskette".plz suggst m how can I recovr my originl systems.txt %26amp; wy was I gettng warng even tho I deltd th infec win32:Renos-AL [tool] serverl time

Win32:Renos-AL [tool]?
http://www.squidoo.com/trojan-win32-remo...
Reply:try a system restore back to the point before you deleted the file


No comments:

Post a Comment