Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I want to seriously programe computers Etc at the core?

See I've tried to learn progarmming in many languages like Python, C++ and even c but i never learned anything more than for loops and if conditions to some degree of progamming console applications but I do seriously want to know how to do it perfectly as posible and not only with pre defined classes or gui tool kits but in case I'll like doing everything the best way and when I asked a similer question on a related forum they said progarmming is best thought in unversities and institutes that do so although I'm not gonna do that kind of stuff to programming but I'm sort of confused try to know wahre to start and then how to continue to learn programming almost or complely perfectly as posible. Please everyone reading this whould you tell me how? and If you can do it please email me at go_surangasa@yahoo.com

I want to seriously programe computers Etc at the core?
Learn by doing...I'm still a learner after 16 years of experience. Everyday a new challenge and a nnew solution has to be found out.





The best programming system would be Win32 programming. You can design forms wihout IDEs etc. etc..





But you can't learn it overnight...





Regds


Inderjeet


No comments:

Post a Comment