Monday, July 27, 2009

Does anyone know any sites that can give me info about the GUIs of MS PowerPoint 2003 and 2007?

It's my computer project actually. If you guys can give me information or links to some helpful sites, I'd be really grateful. I'm not requesting you guys to give me direct answers.





The exact words of the given project is:





Compare and contrast MS PowerPoint 2003 and 2007 according to their GUI (Graphical User Interface):


a.) Screen Layout


b.) Menus


c.) Toolbars


d.) Other features.





Oh and by the way, I am not trying to cheat on my work. I am not asking for the direct answers, just looking for sites that I can view and work on my homework from there.

Does anyone know any sites that can give me info about the GUIs of MS PowerPoint 2003 and 2007?
Here's a link showing where all the features in PowerPoint 2003 are now in 2007.


http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/powerp...





Here's a link to an overview of 2007. Explaining each part in detail.


http://presentationsoft.about.com/od/pow...





Hope that helps.

survey monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment